Introduction to Home Herbal Medicine
Saturday April 22,
Unity Church for Creative Living
2:00 - 4:00pm
Learn how to use the Power of Nature to heal and protect yourself and your family
Over the millennium plants have developed a natural protection against harmful pathogens. This same protection can be used to protect and heal us. Learn how you can leverage Nature's powerful pharmacy to heal and keep yourself and your family healthy.
Join Francois Garay, Licenced Accupuncture Physician and Herbal medicine practioner. for an introduction into herbal medicine.
In this 2 hours session we will discuss:
- Herbal medicine practices around the world
- Different preparations including decotions, tinctures, herbal capsules, syrups, liniments and tonics
- Preparation guidlines for colds, flus cough, digestive, antiviral and antibacterial problems
- Ingredients to prepare your own Herbal pharmacy
- Ingredients for your own herbal first aid kit
Suggested Donation $10.00